3FVape
Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Podziękował: 5 razy
Otrzymał podzięk.: 188 razy

Voopoo VINCI X 2 & VINCI II 2 Pod System Vape Mod Kit

Postautor: 3FVape » sob maja 15, 2021 4:01 am

Hello, everyone
Today I gonna introduce Voopoo Vinci X 2 & VINCI II 2 Pod Mod Kit, the draw, button, draw & button activated pod kit by Voopoo.
What's different between these two Voopoo Vinci pod kit with same appearance?

Voopoo VINCI X 2 80W Pod System Mod Kit is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included), providing the power output of 5~80W. Size: 121 x 29 x 27mm

Voopoo VINCI II 2 Pod System Mod Kit is powered by a 1500mAh built-in battery, providing the power output of of 5~50W. Size: 106 x 28 x 27mm

Apart from the points mentioned above, Voopoo Vinci X 2 Pod Mod Kit &VINCI II 2 Pod Mod Kit both are monitored by the new GENE.AI 2.0 chipset, thus supporting dual different styles UI themes, VW mode, Smart, RBA Modes. In addition, equipped with smart wattage detection, they will detect the resistance of the coil and deploy a wattage ceiling to prevent the coil from prematurely burning but can be bypassed in RBA mode to select the desired wattage outside of the prescribed wattage range. Integrated with 1.08 inch TFT color screen, Voopoo Vinci X 2 & VINCI II 2 Pod Mod Kit are designed with infinite airflow system on the both side body for great vaping.

Voopoo VINCI Pod Cartridge holds 6.5ml capacity with side filling system. Made of food grade PCTG, VINCI Pod Cartridge is compatible with all Voopoo PnP series coil, offering the best RDL / DL vaping experience.
Obrazek
Obrazek
At last, I wanna make an investigation: do you prefer a Pod System mod kit with built-in battery or external battery?
Get Voopoo VINCI X 2 80W Pod System Vape Mod Kit here>>
Get Voopoo VINCI II 2 50W Pod System Vape Mod Kit her >>

Wróć do „3FVape w Salonie”