Awatar użytkownika
Tommy Black
Użytkownik
Użytkownik
Podziękował: 10893 razy
Otrzymał podzięk.: 28761 razy

Eleaf TESSERA 150W 3400mAh TC VW APV Mod

Postautor: Tommy Black » pn lut 05, 2018 7:10 am

Nie jestem specjalistą od boxów firmy Eleaf ani też boxów napędzanych wbudowanymi ogniwami.Pokazał się jednak w zapowiedziach to zaanonsuję go i u nas, bo może są amatorzy takich sprzętów.Tym bardziej że te początkowe, przynajmniej, opinie nie są złe. :)

Obrazek
Obrazek

TESSERA jest dopracowana w każdym szczególe, aby nie tylko była atrakcyjna wizualnie, ale i wszechstronna. Jest wyposażona w kolorowy wyświetlacz TFT o przekątnej 1,45 cala i nowy system UI z dodatkiem 5 kolorów menu.
Obrazek
Box MOD sprzedawany jest z wbudowaną baterią 3400 mAh.Może osiągać moc 150 W i być ładowany prądem 2 A.
Obrazek
Details:
Output wattage: 1-150W
Output voltage: 0.5-8V
Output mode: VW/RTC/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.0ohm (TC modes); 0.1-3.0ohm (VW/RTC mode)
Battery capacity: 3400mAh
Maximum charging current: 2A
Sleek Looking in Low-poly Design: Designed with low-poly elements in mind, the new TESSERA is elaborately engineered in every single detail to be sleek and visually appealing.
A bright 1.45inch TFT Color Display: The TESSERA features a large and bright 1.45-inch TFT color screen that displays all essential information clearly. You’ll see the display without any trouble even under sunshine.
All-new UI System with Optional Theme Colors: The TESSERA utilizes an all-new easy-to-go firmware, with the addition of 5 theme colors for UI for your preference.
Not only Your Vape, but also a Clock: Real time clock (RTC) system is applied on the TESSERA, presenting you the time and the date in both power-on and power-off states.
A 150W Beast with Ergonomic Design: Powered by an internal battery, Eleaf TESSERA is capable of firing up to 150 watts. And the design of the hidden fire bar on the side offers a comfortable handling.
Limitless Vaping with Centered 510: With centered 510 pin, Eleaf TESSERA can accept tanks of various diameters. It can handle tanks up to 25mm without any overhang.
Safer Charging with Temperature Protection System: The temperature protection system (ENU) is utilized to highly ensure the safety of charging process.
Quick and Efficient Recharging: With 2A maximum charging current, the TESSERA can be fully recharged much more quickly and efficiently.
Dual Circuit Protection: The circuit protection system has both software and hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.
Charging: Simply plug the device in to a computer or a wall adapter to charge.
Upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
Reset Function: The TESSERA can be reset in case it could not be powered on after upgraded.
Obrazek

First look filmowo:
https://youtu.be/USZCz6Ctrc8

Cena ok. $44.00 i niestety Pre-order. Na FT ETA: 3/10/2018 (33 days). :((

Wróć do „Zasilania elektroniczne”